Work-Related & Personal Injuries
Dr. Sidney Levine is a leader in diagnosing and treating work-related and personal injuries. He is a board-certified physician who is versed in the rules and regulations promulgated by the State of California Workers’ Compensation Board. His treatment plans focus on the injured patient to obtain maximum medical improvement (MMI) as quickly as possible.
Dr. Levine is a specialist in treating workers from the longshore industry, and he treats a wide range of complex injuries related to this occupation. He provides AME/QME/IME, federal and Jones Act evaluations.
Our program at North County Orthopedic Medical Group in San Diego, California features:
- General orthopedic and sub-specialty care
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related and personal injuries
- Timely comprehensive reports
- Effective communication with employers, adjusters, case managers, and attorneys
- Convenient scheduling
- Referral follow-through
Dr. Levine offers:
- Agreed Medical Evaluations (AMEs)
- Qualified Medical Evaluations (QMEs)
- Independent Medical Evaluations (IMEs)
These evaluations are a critical step in determining return-to-work status. Dr. Levine is a leader in providing solid comprehensive evaluations compliant with the Worker's Compensation Appeals Board (WCAB).
For attorneys, we can offer services on a lien basis while your case is pending.
Call our North County orthopedic physician in San Diego, California at 858-457-4040 to schedule a personal injury evaluation or work injury evaluation with Dr. Sidney Levine today.